Anarchy VI (rh05)
by Lew Pulsipher
1. The rules of Diplomacy are used with the following exceptions.
2. Players each simultaneously choose one center to begin. The games begins with Winter 1900 builds.
3. If two players choose adjacent centers, then all players have the option of choosing again until there are no adjacent starting centers, or until those who are still adjacent are content.
4. The first game year has only one move season, Fall 1901.
5. A player may build in any of his open centers (of course, he has only one in 1900), until he has five during a Winter move. He must then immediately designate three of those five as his home supply centers. This choice may not be altered.