Arab Diplomacy (em13)
by Roland Isaksson
Download Map (GIF)
Created in 1990 just after the Iraqi occupation of Kuwait. It uses the usual rules but a new board and is an eight player variant.
- The areas of Elat and Al-Aqabah are both adjacent to the Red Sea.
- It is possible to move directly between Port Said and Al-Aqabah and Al-Wajh, both with fleets and armies.
- It is possible to move with armies to the island of Bahrain from Dhahran and Qatar, and to the island of Khark from Shiraz.
- Fleets may move between Dhahran and Qatar.
- The area of Shiraz does not have diffrent coasts, a fleet may move from Ker - Shi - Aba.
- Port Said is containing the Suez Canal, which makes it possible to move fleets from EAS - Sai - RED.
Egypt (E): A Alx, A Sai, F Qus
Iran (A): A Tab, A Teh, F Shi
Iraq (I): A Bas, A Maw, A Bag, A Kuw
Israel (R): A Ela, A Hef, A Jer
Syria (S): A Ale, A Dam, A Ham
Turkey (T): A Ada, A Erz, F Cyp
USA (U): A Jid, A Riy, F Dha
Yemen (Y): A Muk, A San, F Ade
Abadan Aba, Adana Ada, Aden Ade, Al-Aqabah Aqa,
Al-Basrah Bas, Al-Hasakah Has, Al-Jawf Jaw, Al-Mawsli Maw,
Al-Mukalla Mua, Al-Mukha Muk, Al-Qusayr Qus, Al-Ubaylah Uba,
Al-Wajh Waj, Alexandria Alx, Amman Amm, Ar-Rutbah Rut,
Arabian Sea ARA, Armanskaja SSR Arm, Azerbajdzanska SSR Aze, Bab El-Maneb BAB, Baghdad Bag, Bahrain Bah, Bubiyan BUB,
Buraydah Bur, Cairo Cai, Caspian Sea CAS, Cyprus Cyp,
Damascus Dam, Dhahran Dha, Diyabakir Diy, Djibouti Dji,
Eastern Mediterreanean Sea EAS, Elat Ela, Eritrea Eri, Erzurum Erz, Ethiopia Eth, Gazzah Gaz, Gulf of Aden GAD, Gulf of Oman GOM,
Hamah Ham, Hefa Hef, Indian Ocean IND, Jerusalem Jer, Jidda Jid,
Kerman Ker, Kermanshah Keh, Khark Kha, Kirkuk Kir, Konya Kon,
Kuwait Kuw, Lebanon Leb, Mashhad Mas, Mediterreanean Sea MED,
Oman Oma, Persian Gulf PER, Port Said Sai, Qalat Bishah Qal,
Qatar Qat, Red Sea RED, Riyadh Riy, Sadah Sad, Sana San,
Shiraz Shi, Strait of Hormuz SHO, Somalia Som, Sudan Sud,
Tabriz Tab, Teheran Teh, United Arba Emirates Uae.